Corporate Management Group leads corporate strategy, operations and change for the ANAO. It provides services based on specialised knowledge, best practices and technology that enable the delivery of the ANAO’s purpose and audit outcomes.
The role is primarily a data entry role and an understanding of entering data into financial systems is required. The role will support the Finance Team in administering the ANAO’s Finance functions. The role includes problem solving and being able to work with a team.
The duties of the Finance Administration Officer include:
- Using the ANAO Financial Management System Technology One
- Raise Amend and Close Purchase Orders
- Enter Accounts payable
- Enter Accounts Receivable
- Receipt bank transactions
- Create Contracts and enter contracts into the contract register
- Austender Reporting
- Returning and collecting passports from the passport office.
There are no mandatory qualifications for this role. However, the following are highly desirable:
- An interest in Accounting or Financial Operations
- Accounting qualification(s) (or working towards) and/or an understanding of accounting concepts and principles.
- Experience using TechnologyOne.
- Basic use of Microsoft products including Excel, Outlook and Word.
Affirmative Measure Eligibility The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under Section 26 of the Australian Public Service Commissioner's Directions 2016. This vacancy is open only to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible to apply for a position advertised under an Indigenous affirmative measure, you need to confirm you:
- are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent,
- identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, and
- are accepted by your community as being Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- You are required to provide evidence to confirm you are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander. This evidence may be provided as part of your application or at a later stage of the recruitment process. Acceptable evidence includes:
- a letter signed and executed by the Chairperson of an incorporated Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation confirming you are recognised as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, or
- a confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent form executed by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation, or two statutory declarations confirming you are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander. The first declaration must be completed by you and the second declaration can be completed by an Indigenous Service Provider (e.g. a University Support Unit or an Indigenous Medical Service) or an APS employee, who is also Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Indigenous job seekers are encouraged to apply for this vacancy. If the job is 'Identified', then part or all of the duties impact on Indigenous Australian communities or their representatives.The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the 'Racial Discrimination Act 1975'. This vacancy is only available to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait people.