The Finance team are responsible for financial management within the ANAO. They manage the organisation’s budgets, prepare the ANAO’s budget statements and undertake a range of other financial operations that ensure the financial sustainability of the ANAO.
- Monitor and manage the Finance, Travel and Procurement inbox including providing advice to queries in accordance with the ANAO Financial Management Procedures.
- Manage credit card function including maintaining the ANAOs credit card register, ordering and cancelling cards, performing card acquittals and finalising reconciliations in accordance with the ANAO Financial Management Procedures.
- Provide advice and assist Executive Assistants (EAs) in domestic and international travel arrangements, including QBT and AOT, and resolve any issues in the Travel module of Technology One.
- Create and manage travel profiles for staff through AOT and QBT.
- Assist EAs with acquittals and reconciliation processes incurred by ANAO staff during official travel.
- Manage Official Passports for ANAO staff including maintain the passport register, passport and Visa applications
- Assist the Finance Team as required and supervising junior staff members as required
- Build and sustain effective relationships with team members and actively participate in team work and group activities.
- Work collaboratively and have a strong stakeholder focus whilst providing a high level of customer service
There are no mandatory qualifications for this role. However, the following are highly desirable:
- A strong interest in Accounting or Financial Operations
- Accounting qualification(s) (or working towards) and/or an understanding of accounting concepts and principles.
- Experience using TechnologyOne.
- Strong use of Microsoft products including Excel, Outlook and Word.
Indigenous job seekers are encouraged to apply for this vacancy. If the job is 'Identified', then part or all of the duties impact on Indigenous Australian communities or their representatives.The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the 'Racial Discrimination Act 1975'. This vacancy is only available to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait people.