The ANAO is seeking a highly capable and motivated Senior Human Resources Officer who is comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment to join the Human Resources Team. The ideal candidate will thrive working at a fast pace, under limited direction and to tight deadlines, can juggle multiple tasks and remain calm under pressure.
The right applicant will have an eye for detail and strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to mentor and lead a small team.
The main duties of the role will require you to:
• Supervise a small team and the in-house payroll function
• Possess excellent knowledge of APS conditions of service and legislation.
• Maintain excellent knowledge of Aurion technical capabilities;
• Develop, prepare, and provide HR reports and analysis to support HR metrics;
• Coordinate system enhancements, upgrades and testing; and
• Identify opportunities for improvement and continue to develop employee self-service (ESS) reporting.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Experience in Aurion HRIMS system (administration and self service)
• Background in Payroll
• Proficiency in excel and HR metrics reporting
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management and prioritisation skills
Knowledge of HR (generalist) and qualifications in Human Resources are also desirable.
This role is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
To apply, you will need to submit an up to date resume and a statement of claims of no more than 500 words outlining your skills, knowledge, experience and why you are the best person for the role.
To be considered for employment with the ANAO you must be an Australian Citizen. You must also have the ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance to perform all duties of the role.
The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the 'Racial Discrimination Act 1975'. This vacancy is only available to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.