- Develop regional strategies outlining; key areas of focus for Business Solutions products and services, identifying sector stakeholders and resources and managing promotion and marketing,
- Support the Senior Manager and the Executive in delivering IBA’s services and provide local leadership and management to all Business Solutions staff within an operational environment,
- Provide expert advice, guidance, coaching, and skills and capabilities development to team members,
- Ensure the team has sufficient resources, tools and support to achieve required outcomes,
- Monitor the performance of the team against agreed targets and within IBA’s agreed quality tolerance,
- Accurately capture, manage and report information,
- Manage all stakeholder relationships, and
- Exercise delegations in accordance with IBA policy & procedures.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Willingness and ability to undertake regional and remote travel as required, including overnight absences at least once each month.
Non-ongoing opportunity will be offered for a specified term (3 years)
The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the 'Racial Discrimination Act 1975'. This vacancy is only available to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
About Indigenous Business Australia
Indigenous Business Australia (IBA) is a commercially driven organisation that promotes and encourages self-management, self-sufficiency and economic independence for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples. IBA is a significant contributor to the goals of the Australian Government’s Indigenous Economic Development Strategy, aimed at closing the gap between the living standards of Indigenous and other Australians.