To be eligible for the 2020 Indigenous Graduate Pathway you must:
- Be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have received, at minimum, an undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian University or equivalent overseas institution between January 2015 and January 2020.
- Be eligible to obtain a valid Australian Government security clearance
HOW TO APPLY
You will be asked to upload:
- your current resume
- your Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage*
- your academic transcript
Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage should stipulate, that you:
- are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- are accepted as such by the community in which you live, or formerly lived.
*If you don't have a Confirmation of Heritage, you can still apply for this opportunity. Please get in touch with us, we're here to support to you, call 1300 656 009 (free call) or email Indigenous@apsc.gov.au.
Please note the key steps and timelines.
If you have a disability and might require a reasonable adjustment to allow you to participate in the selection process, please indicate this on your application form. We can then discuss your needs with you and offer alternative assessment methods where required. All requests for reasonable adjustment will be considered and managed in consultation with the candidate. Please get in touch with us or call 1300 656 009 or Indigenous@apsc.gov.au if you would like to discuss reasonable adjustment.
Give us a call or email to register your interest in applying for the Indigenous Graduate Pathway: 1300 656 009 (free call) or Indigenous@apsc.gov.au.
Applications for the 2020 Indigenous Graduate Pathway have now closed.