WHAT’S YOUR STORY
Application: the application process is simple, complete the application, along with the following documentation:
- Academic Transcript
- Resume/CV (including two referees)
- Confirmation of Aboriginal and/Torres Strait Island heritage*
Online Testing: Candidates who meet the above application requirements, will be invited to complete two online assessments.
MEET, GREET, YARN
We will invite you to participate in a Group Interview: Yarning Circles and ‘Meet and Greet’ with our APS and Commonwealth agencies. This will involve attending in person in Canberra, with reasonable expenses paid by the APSC (flights, accommodation and transfers in Canberra).
TELL US MORE
At the completion of the assessment process you will be invited to a validation interview to discuss your preferences and suitability for a graduate position. Results from your assessments will be collated into a report, which will be made available to all participating agencies.
FIND YOUR PLACE
Participating agencies will base their employment offers on the Assessment Report, and make contact with you to discuss offers and employment conditions in more detail.
Please note the following key dates:
- Applications close on Tuesday, 9 April 2019
- If your applications meets the application requirements you will be invited to undertake online assessment by Friday, 18 April 2019
- You will be notified if you have been shortlisted to attend further assessment by Tuesday, 24 April 2019
- Meet, Greet, Yarn will be held in Canberra on Tuesday, 21 May - Thursday, 23 May 2019
- Validation interviews will be held via telephone from Monday, 3 June - Friday 7 June 2019
- Offers process commences Friday, 5 July 2019
- Graduates commence with their employers February/March 2020
*If you don't have a Confirmation of Heritage, you can still apply for this opportunity. Please get in touch with us, we're here to support to you, call 1300 656 009 (free call) or email Indigenous@apsc.gov.au.