Make sure you’re eligible
To be eligible for the 2022 Indigenous Graduate Pathway you must:
- Be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person;
- Be an Australian citizen; and
- Have received, at a minimum, an undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian university (or equivalent overseas institution) between January 2017 and January 2022
Documents you will need
During the process you will be asked to upload:
- your current resume
- your Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage*
- your most recent official academic transcript
More on confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage
Your confirmation of heritage should stipulate, that you:
- are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- are accepted as such by the community in which you live, or formerly lived.
If you don't have a Confirmation of Heritage yet, you can still apply for this opportunity. Please get in touch with us, we're here to support to you. Please contact the Indigenous Capability Team email@example.com.
You may also need to obtain an Australian Government security clearances.
The level of security clearance you need will be determined by the Department or Agency you accept a role with. We understand it can seem daunting but there’s no need to worry you can get an idea of what might be required of you here. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to our team to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability and might require a reasonable adjustment to allow you to participate in the selection process, please indicate this on your application form. We can then discuss your needs with you and offer alternative assessment methods where required. All requests for reasonable adjustment will be considered and managed in consultation with the candidate. Email the Indigenous Graduate Pathway team if you would like to discuss reasonable adjustment.
You can register your interest in less than five minutes and we’ll make sure you don’t forget to apply when it’s time!