To be eligible for the 2022 Indigenous Graduate Pathway you must:
- Be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have received, at minimum, an undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian university (or equivalent overseas institution) between January 2017 and January 2022
- Be eligible to obtain a valid Australian Government security clearance
How to apply
You will be asked to upload:
- your current resume
- your Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage*
- your most recent academic transcript
Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage should state, that you:
- are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- are accepted as such by the community in which you live, or formerly lived.
*If you don't have a Confirmation of Heritage yet, you can still apply for this opportunity. Please send us an email, we're here to support to you.
Please note the key steps and timelines.
If you have a disability and might require a reasonable adjustment to allow you to participate in the selection process, please indicate this on your application form. We can then discuss your needs with you and offer alternative assessment methods where required. All requests for reasonable adjustment will be considered and managed in consultation with the candidate. Please email us if you would like to discuss reasonable adjustment.
Email us to register your interest in applying for the Indigenous Graduate Pathway.
Applications for the 2022 Indigenous Graduate Pathway are opening soon.